So my parents are in town this weekend. They flew in this morning and will leave tuesday. But it makes me nervous that they are here because I still feel like they treat me like a child and refuse to see me as an adult. Even though I have a house, bills, a car, dogs, a job, etc... they still talk DOWN to me, not TO me. Theres a big difference.
Anyways thats a huge long story right now. But Casey is gone again on an underway. I know its only for a short amount of time but for some reason I just feel down and I miss him like crazy. Maybe it's because we've lived together for the last 2 years now and before we hadn't lived together. I'm not sure.
My week at work was interesting because my boss was gone on a business trip so it was jsut me in the afternoons and her husband at the times when I'm not there. So I worked later than usual.
I know i'm totally jumping around in terms of topics but i don't feel like going into a whole lot of detail tonight and i'm very scatter-brainede tonight. Anyways, so my parents are in town and they showed up here at 11:30. We went out for luncha nd then went to Khols so they could buy an umbrella because it's pretty much going to rain all weekend. Then we went to Best Buy so they could buy a home charger for their GPS since they forgot their car charger at home. Then we came back here and just hung otu for a while with the dogs and Dad took a small cat-nap. Then they left at like 4:30 to go crash in their hotel. I bet they're already asleep. Mom has this tendancy to buy tickets for really really early flights. So they've been up for a while and been busy and jet lag so it's a bunch of factors put together. So i understand, but now I have no one to hang out with tonight. Megan and I hung out last night and Lisa's Dad is in town for her surgery. So i feel like I have no one to hang out with if i don't hang out with them. oh well. A night by myself with my bottle of wine to keep me company. so goodnight cyber space!
No comments:
Post a Comment