.... well at least for an hour.
So there was a cat tormenting my dogs for over a week now. So I started giving it some food a couple days ago and it's been coming. This is my plan so that I can capture it in a crate and have animal control come pick it up. Then my dogs can stop going insane! Although getting the cat to trust me really wasn't hard. I'm going to assume it was a he. So he was really really sweet! I swear if I wasn't allergic to cat (or my hubby for that matter) I would've kept him! Honestly he was so sweet! While I'm glad he's not going to drive my cats bonkers anymore, I will miss his sweet little meow. Although I'll never forget my dogs going crazy at the crate that I kept him in while we waited. Seriously my two oldest got in the one small crate together!!!! It was hilarious!!!!!
Today at work was a little difficult. The boys are at each other's throats. They have spent way too much time together. And all they want to do is watch TV or movies or play Wii. I try to distract and I have a brand new list of out-of-the-house activities and places to go. But they never want to go because they constantly ask whether they'll have time to play Wii when they get home, or how long we'll be gone. I love the boys to death. But they are just going at it and I feel like nothing I do helps it! Then there's arguing and bickering and then there are tears and anger looks at each other. I can't wait for them to go back to school where they're in separate classrooms and occupied all day. That will help them to get along when they are together! Otherwise I don't know how I'm going to get through these next couple of weeks. I try to keep them from "killing" each other but I guess I'm just going to have to wing it.
Anyways, it's been a long day and I'm going to finish my DVR-ed show.
No comments:
Post a Comment