March 22, 2011

When do I not?!

Worry. I am my mother's daughter. I worry about everything. Maybe it's because I'm a complete control freak but I worry. My husband is deployed on the USS Enterprise and I found out today that a sailor died today and that NOK was already notified, but the first thing that ran through my head was... "I haven't heard from him in days... oh my god." I know that I was never contacted so it wasn't him, but it hits home you know? What if he knew this sailor? What if it was a friend of his? How is he taking it? I feel so badly that I can't talk to him to make sure he's okay. And of course we had a fight this past weekend so that made me freak out jsut a little more. I jsut want to hear from him so I know he's okay.

In other news: I had my results meeting with Dr. S today even though I didn't meet with him, I met with one of his residents. Either way, i got the results of my HSG test. Everything looks decently normal; I def have PCOS, my tubes and uterus is clear and open, there's some scarring on my uterus but she didn't seem horribly concerned over that so I didn't freak out over it. The other thing she said was my uterus and/or cervix was tipped to the left. When I've always heard of women who have tilted uterus' (uteri???) it's usually that it's tilted backwards. I'm to the left. I mean it explains why my paps have always been "uncomfortable". Either way, she said things look pretty normal; nothing that would interfere with us having a baby.

I did get a prescription for progesterone so that if I am not having a period naturally, I can essentially force myself to have one and get sort of regular. This is will also help because I also got a prescription for chlomid. But I wont' start the chlomid obviously until my hubby returns. So the plan is to use the progesterone until hubby returns, then take the chlomid when I'm supposed to, and then go in for ultrasounds and when I ovulate, do an IUI. This would be our first ever REAL procedure. So far we've only been on pills and trying on our own au naturale. This will be the first assisted attempt. Of course, being the worry wart I am, I have concerns especially with my job and the timing of everything with hubby being here and all. I jsut want everything to go smoothly, even if it isn't a successful cycle, I jsut want things to run smoothly so that I dont' have to quit my job over this or anything. anyways, it's late and I still need to email my husband and hopefully he'll answer soon.

1 comment:

  1. I constantly worry over everything, too, so I can completely relate to that! Wishing you the very best for everything going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete