So to my not so many readers, I have had lots of drama going on in my life. I've found out that the people I thought were my friends were only fairweather friends. And it hurts because these people were supposedly my best friends. What makes it worse is that my husband is in and out and I have no family in this area. He is finding the same thing with some of his friends whom he works with! So right now, the only thing keeping us here is his job (which he's looking to change) and my job. I'm not going to get a better job anywhere else. I make good money to watch some amazing children. They're all boys so basically I get paid to make sure they don't kill themselves or each other. And the family is great! If we were to move to a new duty station or something, I'd have to find another job or be a stay at home wife. But I don't know if we could afford for me to stay at home all day with no job. Plus we bought our house here, but i think to solve that issue, we'd just rent it out to someone. But i'm telling you I have no support system here and it's breaking my heart. It feels exactly like it did when I lost my "best" friend back in college. She was a friend from my hometown whom I'd known for years! Now I feel like it's happening all over again. So right now, life is drama-filled and really up in the air.
I do have some good news! Well, sort of! My hubby and I have decided to be more eco-friendly and healthy. We went shopping at a local farmers market so we're helping our local economy. We're eating fresh produce and sometimes organic! And we're using reusable materials and bags and such. So I'm very proud of us for making this decision to be eco-friendly, healthier and support our local growers! And I seriously got some good deals. I'm so excited about doing this! I can't wait to go back. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment