August 03, 2010

New Leaf!

So my hubby left this morning. He'll be gone quite awhile. I cried so hard last night and I cried again once I got home from dropping him off at the ship. I probably should have taken the day off today but I guess it was as much a blessing as a curse to have had to go to work today. so while this is my day to be sulking and mopy, I know I will be better tomorrow because life does go on.

So this entry is named "New leaf" because of my last statement: "life goes on". So starting tomorrow, I WILL get up extra early and work out. And tonight I even made a healthy dinner or stir fry veggies (zuccini, squash, carrots, and onions) with some chicken that I had my hubs throw in a Crockpot yesterday. There is no more soda in my house; all my veggies are fresh and locally grown & bought; my meal are prepared without oils and butters and such. I need to feel healthy and feel good about what's going into my body in order to feel good about my body and my life in general. So, thus the new leaf! This weekend I hope to clean out our office and get rid of a lot of junk as well donate a bunch of items to the Salvation Army as well as rip all my old CD's onto my new computer so I can get rid of them too! So, to say the least I have things to do to keep me busy. While I miss my husband and enjoy thinking about him and actively missing him, I know that if I linger too long on the subject it will dominate my mind and my day will turn for the worse because I will miss him too much. I mean no offense to anyone, especially my hubby, in saying that but sometimes when you think about just ONE person for too long your mood changes. Sometimes it even interfers with progress you were making. This is what I am trying to say. Anyways. I also am hoping to keep more up to date with this blog. I know I know! I've said that before and I do well for like a week and then don't post for a month or so! But I swear!!!! I will try to do better to post more often. Like I said, anyways! It is time for me to go to bed. I need to get up early to workout and then do my usual routine before work!

No comments:

Post a Comment