1. I am the youngest of two in my family.
2. I am from the north (yes, I'm a yank living in the south)
3. I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 days before my birthday in 2008
4. I work as a nanny for a family with 4 boys
5. I have 3 beagles and they are my children! lol
6. I bought a house with my husband at the age of 19
7. I dropped out of college to marry my sailor (and it was the best decision I ever made)
8. I've never broken a bone in my body. ever. (knock on wood)
9. I hate cleaning
10. I LOVE chocolate
11. I miss being able to take a vacation whenever I want to
12. I just got my passport with my married name
13. I used to be a size 0 in high school (very unhealthy)
14. I had a miscarriage Oct 22nd 2010 and my husband was gone so it literally was the hardest thing I've ever had to go through by myself
15. I love to sleep in.
No comments:
Post a Comment