April 17, 2010
1st night....
So I've had my first without my husband. After last night and have it finally hit me that he's going to be gone a lot in the coming weeks, months and this next year. Even tho it's real to me now and I thought I would cry myself to sleep last night, I did not. I would rather have had a good long cry to get it out of my system but it didn't happen. I must say I feel less hurt and upset today but when I start thinking about it I do start to feel like I'm tearing up. He also told me that he'd email me this morning and he never did. I'm sure he just got busy and didn't have time to check his email. I'm hoping to hear from him soon. I would love to get an email from him. It just feels like he's closer hwen I hear from him either by phone (a rarity) or by email. So tonight is short. I will probably go to bed soon because I have nothing better to do. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment