April 06, 2010
cool drinks and dark lines!
So it's my day off and i could not have asked for a more beautiful day! The sun is shining and it's hott outside! I put my bathing suit on and am laying in the sun all day today! Yeah there are things that i should be doing but i'm not going to do them today because its my day off! i've been working almost everyday since the beginning of September. I had some time off at Thanksgiving but we drove to NH/MA so that was kind of a chore. While i enjoyed my time off then i still had things to do, people to see, etc. not always a vacation where you can say ... i have nothing to do. so i'm not going to do anything but be lazy, read a book, go to the beach etc. Ya knpw? Then I got some time off at Christmas time and we ended up going to NC to see family so while it was nice again... there were places to go, things to do, people to see and not much downtime. This is the first day off where I haven't got to go anywhere, see anyone or do anythign that is peticularly urgent. I mean I could go pick up Casey's uniforms from the tailor. But they don't close til 5:30 so as long as I leave here by like 4:30 I'll be good! I'm kind of wishing I didn't even have to do that because then i'd be outside with a nice cold beverage of the alcoholic kind laying in the sun, trying to imagine myself on a beach in the Carribean or even just Florida sitting by a pool. So unfortunetly can't be drinking my preferred drink but I will still thoroughly enjoy my sunning outside with my good book and some water. So now I am back to the heated abyss i love so much! p.s. have I mentioned how much I love tan lines?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment