July 10, 2009

blankets

So the hubby got out of work early today. So we ran a couple errands. I got him some new material for a blanket since the one I originally made him is being used for the dogs bed. That one was a Carolina Panthers themed one. This one will be an NC State themed one. I'm hoping to learn how to thread my shewing machine and be able to stitch it completely closed tomorrow. But thats only after I cross-stitch his name in it so no one can say that it's there's if they try to steal it on the ship. Its going to be the kind where it ties all around the sides. But it'll be stitched completely together so it doesn't get pulled apart or get dirty on the inside kinda thing. It'll be quite a task. But it shouldn't take too long. The longest will be the cross-stitch part because I'll have to free-hand it. That will take some planning. I'm hoping all will go well. If it does, maybe I can sell them and ask for people to buy their own material and then pay me like $10 or so for my hard work in making them. I like being crafting and being able to do odds and ends things.

Anyways, so after we did that we went to the bank and then went back home to just relax there. Which consisted of sitting in front of the TV and watching random crap on TV. I prolly gained 10 lbs just sitting there and not doing anything which is not what I need/ want. Tomorrow is Saturday and my plan is to continue laundry and try and figure out this blanket configuration and my sewing machine issues. wish me luck! 'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment