July 07, 2009
two decades plus a year....
So today was my 21st Birthday, as you may (or may not) know. Casey had the day off which was AWESOME!!! Another thing that COMPLETELY made my day was that I got a call from someone I interviewed with and they offered me the job! I was ecstatic! Then Casey and I went shopping and he got some new clothes that I'm very proud of him for even trying on, and we went shopping some more for some random things we needed. Then he told me that he didn't get me anything for my birthday because money has been tight and didn't know if we'd have the money for what he wanted to get me. But he told me that when we have the money he's going to buy me a Wii for my birthday! I am so excited! I really want to get a Wii fit so I can work out and get in shape!!!! And now that I'll be working (even though it doesn't start until September) we'll be able to pay off some debts and then we'll be able to get some things that we've been wanting like the Wii. Plus I'll get to work with this great family with a wonderful newborn and have job security for a while because they intend on keeping me until this kid goes to school! This day has been one of the most wonderful days in my entire life! Thank you to all of you who wished me a happy birthday! Until tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment