July 10, 2009

So this morning my hubby darling was bitching about getting up and taking the dogs out and complaining that he had been up since 2am (it was then 4am) and wasn't getting enough sleep. I'm like oh baby... boo fucking hoo! >:0 I never fall asleep until 12, then I was up at 2am cuz for some reason I had to pee and the dogs were moving around in their crate and i've been tossing and turning since. So I had only slept for 2 straight hours so he shouldn't complain becuase he passed the fuck out at 10:00pm!
Also, he sets his alaram and hits the snooze button like 5 TIMES!!!!!! if you don't want to get up that early then DON'T SET THE ALARM THAT EARLY! I can understand hitting the snooze like once... but much past that, just set the damn thing to a later time since you obviously aren't really going to get up! So after he puts them out, brings them back up, gets ready for work and kisses me before leaving it's 4:30am. I finally get to fall back asleep until about 7am (so only another 2.5 hours of sleep) to take them out again and feed them. Then we come back to bed and I sleep til 10 most mornings cuz in total I've only gotten 4.5 hours of sleep! And most of it was interrupted which means not very good sleep! Thus I sleep til 10am because i'm so goddamn tired from being up most of the night!!!
So he just needs to shut his freakin' mouth and quit his bitching about not getting enough sleep when in reality it barely affects his sleeping habits! He needs to count his blessings! and if he doesn't, he'll get an earful from me!

ok i'm done now. thanks for letting me vent! I'll probably post later tonight with what I did today (if i even did anything ... lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment