I'm so sorry I've been away for so long! A lot has happened. After hubby deployed, I started putting a package together immediatly! I also had to include a new camera since his old one really just sucked. But I sent it 10 days ago and he has yet to receive it! I'm pretty bummed about that and so is he since they've hit a port in Europe and all the guys were going out one night or another. I'm currently putting together another package for him. This time a Valentine's Day themed one. I'm also going to include some special goodies for all the guys in the plant with him. Anyways... other exciting/ drama-filled news:
*a friend of mine had her baby boy today and he's completely healthy! yeah!!!
*I backed my boss' car into another car with her children in the car on accident
* one of the boys I nanny had a birthday
*I got a phone call from my love!
*two of the other boys I nanny were in a bus acciddent (they're completely fine, thank goodness!)
I do get emails. Average is like once every other day. Sometimes once a day. But he's only been gone for two weeks so thats not a real good premise for an average!
I do have other exciting news! I may get to go to Europe sometime this summer!!!! My parents are going on a trip and thought it might be a nice birthday present for me to go! My father said the "birthday fairy" and "Santa Claus" may team up and even pay for the plane tickets and hotel! how awesome are the "birthday fairy" and "Santa Claus" for offering this wonderful present?! I'm so excited! I really hope that this really does become my present! I would absoultely LOVE it!!! So I went and applied for a passport, got my pictures taken and everything, picked up a Europe book to look through from AAA, and even have done some research for plane tickets and reviews for hotels in different areas! I am so excited! I'm afraid that if something of this present and plan fall through I will be completely devastated! But i think the "birthday fairy" and "Santa Claus" will come through for me! yeah!!!!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment