So it's Day 2 and I have no motivation what-so-ever to do anything. But I know I really need to do a bunch of things. I keep telling myself that I have all weekend to do it all. And I honestly do. I even have a 3 day weekend to really make sure I get it done. but I am finding myself in need a neat-freak, OCD, organized pro to help me clean and organize my house. Usually once my house is nice and clean and looking organized I can keep it that way. But with hubby preparing for the big D, we have spent every moment possible together and enjoying each others company that we just said screw it to the chores. But I did accomplish a couple things today. I went to Best Buy and got hubby a new camera since his is like a billion years old with only a 4x zoom on it. It's a monsterous things too! I laughed when I saw it. So he took that one and I bought him a new one today with a case and an additional memory card. I also bought use some USB flash drives so we can exchange pictures, word docs, music, etc. I have a pink one that donated money to the Susan G. Komen foundation and he got a plain black one. I also bought some new DVD's, an xbox controller charging station and a microphone for my computer. I plan on signing up for skype tonight or tomorrow. I already know one friend is planning on signing up this weekend and I know my grandma already has skype, so I'm hoping I can convince my siter and parents to sign up too. I mean it's free. All they have to do is get a webcam and microphone set and we can chat whenever we want. I may talk to the in-laws as well. But my webcam will also allow me to record personal messages to hubby that I can send him and he can watch and we can actually hear each other's voices instead of waiting for a phone call that will cost us $1 a minute or more. anyways.... I also went to Bed Bath and Beyond.... probably a bad idea. I spend a good amount of money there in little travel size deoderants, fabreezes, toothpaste, gum, and other random little things that I thought he or others might have forgotten. I also got some goodies like candy and such to send him. I also bought myself a bathtub caddy thing with a place for a book and a wine glass (honestly i was more into the wine glass spot than the book part! lol) and a spa tub pillow thing. I also got a blender so I can make some smoothies and put whey protein in it as part of my new diet. So even though I had no motivation to really get up and go to work and clean my house, I did do some retail therapy which did help. Most of it was for him for a package to send him and I've always loved doing stuff like that for him anyways. So that did make me feel better which is good since last night I bought 6 bottles of wine. Hey! Don't judge! I just really love Mostcato!
On another note, I have found a group of women who are part of a support group through RESOLVE, a national infertility organization. Our little chapter is called Operation: Hope I believe. They hold meetings once a month and have a facebook page and even though I have not been to a meeting yet, I am excited about the next one so I can meet these women that have already shown me immense support via facebook over our infertility issues as well as this deployment. So I am very happy about that. So all in all, even though my general motivation is gone, I am doing pretty decent. Still wishy-washy in terms of songs, and memories, but I know it'll get better. especially now that I have wine to help! lol
Love the bath caddy! You can't take a good bath without wine!!!
ReplyDelete