okay...background info: there's a long-standing joke between hubby and I that he's working on inventing and building a teleportation device/ time machine.
current situation: so I got an email from hubby talking about how he wasn't feeling well with a cold... you know; runny nose, sore throat kinda stuff. Within hours of reading that today, my nose started to feel runny and then stuffy and now I have a sore throat. So now I have emailed him claiming that he has given me a cold via email! None of the boys I work with are sick right now. Hubby (who'se deployed) is the only one! It is the weirdest and funniest thing to me!
Anyways... I'm going to bed now heavily medicated so I can make it through my Friday tomorrow. I'm glad it's Friday tomorrow, but now it's going to be a lot longer since I've started feeling this cold. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow because I've got plans and I don't want to postpone them. sorry this is a short one, blog world.
No comments:
Post a Comment