January 28, 2011

He did WHAT?!?!

Warning: Bitching Alert to Follow!

Hubby spend $250 in the last 3 days at their first port stop! I'm fuming right now! Before he left it was all, "I promise not to go crazy when in port" and "in case we need to trasnfer after I get back I want to have some cash saved up to help with moving if we need to" and "I want to pay some stuff off since I'll be getting tax free pay". WHAT THE HELL?!

You know I understand going out for dinner and drinks or going on a tour or something, but I thought he might TELL me in an email that he was going out or something, that way I knew something would be coming out of the account. But no! I got nothing! I actually haven't gotten anything in terms of ANY emails in the last 3 days! You know, I make money too, and I was the one who got paid to today, so all the money he just spent, was the REST of MY bonus and then some from MY paycheck! Maybe I wanted to go out and get myself a little something. Maybe I wanted to get a new pair of jeans or a Nook Color or something. But no! I thought to myself... no, don't do it, you don't need it. There are plenty of books at the house you should read before you go getting and eReader. Or that I do have enough jeans in the house and I just can make sure I do laundry every week so I know I have enough to clothe myself for work. I understand he's in port and all... I get that. But you know... enough is enough! And is this just a preview of what all the port calls are going to look like?! If so... I want him chained to his rack for every port call! We can't afford for spending like this! I don't understand why he doesn't get it?! UGH!!!!!!!

1 comment: