July 08, 2009

just thinking.....

so first off i must apologize to my readers because i almost forgot/ forgo-ed the blog tonight.

So as you know yesterday was my birthday and I was offered a job. I was thinking about it today and realized it hasn't sunk in yet that I have a job. I think it's also because I haven't started working yet. I can't wait to start working. I think it will keep me busy and make me feel like I'm actually contributing to our household income. To know that I'm helping to pay bills will be really assuring for my self-esteem as well as empower me. When she called yesterday, she told me that she'll call me again on Monday and we'll talk about a time to get together next week to talk details. I'm so looking forward to it! I really want it to be next week already so I can know the details. But then also after that it'll be my friend's surgery so I want to be there for her. Then after that, we'll be on vacation for my cousin's wedding! These next couple of weeks are going to go by really fast! I HOPE! :)

1 comment: