
Hey! My first MilSpouse Friday Fill In! I'm hoping to get into the habit of responding to these! enjoy!
1. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
The longest trip I've every take was driving in a car with my parents and two best friends in middle school down to Tullahoma, TN. Of course being the country fans we are we went to Nashville first and then on to our destination. The longest trip I've ever made with my hubby is one we actually somewhat often. We live in VA and our families live in New England, so occasionally we'll drive up the 10 to 12 hour drive to see them. We never stay anywhere overnight or anything. We just do it all in one stretch, switching drivers of course when needed. But its nice to just drive through all those states together and talk.
2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
As a kid I collected sea shells, but I have no added to it in recent years. But I must say I have quite the collection and it is a beautiful one at that! Most of the shells I have come from different coasts, west and east and even come carribean coasts and even the Gulf of Mexico. (I've been very lucky in the places I've been able to travel)
3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?
I would have to say choosing what I want to do and actually getting to do it without feeling pressure to do something else from a parent or something. I guess the other thing would be living on my own (well not when hubby is actually home, but thats not very often anymore lol) and getting to chose when to do things and how to do things and do them at my own pace and not getting flack for it!
4. What song brings a tear to your eye?
TOO MANY to list!!!! But here's a couple "When you're gone" Avril Lavigne, "Just a dream" Carrie Underwood, "Come What May" Moulin Rouge Soundtrack, "Even if I wanted to" Jason aldean, "Letters from Home" John Michael Montgomery, "EVerytime I hear your name" Keith Anderson, "Asphalt Cowboy" Jason Aldean, "You save me" Kenny Chesney, "Far Away" Nickleback, "The woman in Me" Shania Twain, "Come Home Soon" SheDaisy , "Stay" Sugarland... and like I said that's only a handful of them....
5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).
I actually don't remember my VERY first place ride. I was very little, under a year old, and my mom, sister and I were going to IL to see some extended family. I've been on a plane so many time I'm not sure I can tell you which one was the first time I actually remember. Those rides seemed unmemorable that I can only remember the ones that either went wrong or were actually interesting to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment