... is just what the doctor ordered!
YES! It is only the second day hubs has been gone and I went for some retail therapy. They are redoing the NEX and making it bigger , even adding a second floor, and I went and spent 2 hours there. I got some leggings and sweater dresses (yes I am jumping on the trendy band wagon) and I got brown boots since my last ones died. I also got some goodies for the hubs to send him. Even though this underway is short than the last, he convienently forgot some things and I had to send it to him today. Of course, not before I bought some more goodies for him and the guys to share! :) I love spoiling him and the guys he works with. :) Anyways, I also bought myself a new winter coat! It's one of those ones that looks like the Navy peacoat. I could never own one before because usually they're made out of 100% wool and guess who's allergic to wool? moi!!!! how annoying?! But I found one today with a lining in it and the actually coat was only like 50% wool. I figure I can handle that. It's a winter coat and it's lined and I'll usually be wearing long sleeves and scarves and such with it protect my skin from starting to itch. So I spent a good amount at the NEX today. good thing part os hubs bonus came in earlier this month! lol
anyways, other than that, today was pretty much a normal boring day. My dog has been having an allergic reaction to something and we're pretty sure it's the mushrooms that are growing in our backyard. So at DUSK when I notice said mushrooms, I go out back with a shovel and trash bag to remove the mushrooms. God, I hope my dogs realize how much I love them and appreciate the things I do for them! ugh... it was getting dark and hard to see the little things!
I'm trying hard not to think about it, but my period is late (even though I'm not really regular by any means) but I'm on Metformin right now. I bled for a week which I'm assuming was my period right before hubs came home from the last underway (Sept 7th) but then I started bleeding again the 21st. Thought it might be implantation bleeding but it started to get heavy and it lasted a full week so I assumed it wasn't after all the research I did on it on the internet. But still, I pee ALL THE TIME (even getting up in the middle of the night to pee the last 3 nights which is unusual for me), being really emotional with him leaving on this underway, general achiness, and extreme fatigue and then only a fleeting moment of other symptoms like heartburn, or cravings. The fleeting moments I can attribute to me just being me, but the other especially the fatigue and peeing all the time are unusual for me. I dont' want to think about it because I'm afraid to jinx myself or get my hopes up. So right now it's in the back of my head that I could be pregnant, but at the same time I'm thinking, nope! Don't think it! if you dont' think about the possibility then it won't come true because that's just your dumb bad luck! So I'm hoping and yet I'm not hoping at the same time, if that makes ANY sense at all! oh well... since I have irregular periods, t he box says to wait 19 days since we last had intercourse. I honestly don't know if I can wait that long! I'm half expecting to get my period in that time frame and it'll answer the question for me. But if it doesn't happen then I know me and I'll be impatient and want to test early because this is something we've wanted for so long that I will want to know ASAP!
Anyways, that's all for now! Good night, my few readers! Tomorrow's another day and i'm hoping to getting a good night's sleep tonight!
Retail therapy is the best; I do it quite often myself. :) You're lucky to have such a nice exchange! Our NEX is one of the smallest I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete