So after blogging about how I thought I was pregnant and how I didn't think I could wait 19 days totally came true. I couldnt' wait and took a test this morning. And it came out as BFN which of course does not surprise anyone, but you know... I wanted it to be a BFP so bad. So that started me off on a kinda of bad mood. And I was late to work this morning, not by much, but too much by my standards. I had to take O. to therapy this morning and afterwards taking him to school I hit crazy traffic and he was almost late! Came home and found MORE mushroom things in the backyard I had to dig up. I'm crazy tired because I woke up in the middle of the night to pee AGAIN! AND about an hour later to throw up. I must have eaten something crazy... maybe too much sugar or too many things with eggs in it. And then of course I needed to get up for work in like 3.5 hours after that! Ugh! Super tired today. And I found out I can't have this one day off because my boss is maxed out on her vacation days, which I completely understand, but my hubby's side of the family is having an informal get-together for some important birthday moments. With the hubs gone, I thought it would be nice if I showed up and took pictures and then showed him for when he returned. His Gma is turning 80 and his great aunt or cousin or something turns 100! So it's this big to-do and I can't go. Like I said, I understand, but it would have been really nice if I was able to make it.
ugh. again.
now I have to go look up how to prevent mushrooms from growing in my backyard....
Hi, I just found your blog through the military spouse website & I am now following you. Im also a military wife in Va. Follow me back if you like :)
ReplyDeletewww.thethriftymilitarywife.com