I PASSED MY KIDNEY STONE!!!!!!!
I can go back to work! I have no more pain!! Yeah!
I also got 3 emails today from my hubby. 2 short ones and 1 long one. So all in all today was good. I ran some errands. Took a jacket back to the store to have the security tag removed. I bought it yesterday and they forgot to take it off! lol I did some shopping at the grocery store and the dollar store. I got a TON of stuff for my hubs and roomie's care packages. I spoil them! I've bought a lot of stuff for them so I hope they enjoy it! Now I just need to get boxes to ship them.
But I think the most important thing is that I get to go back to work tomorrow. I'm really happy that my boss decided it was okay. Plus it helped that I passed the stone and have been off pain meds for more than 24 hours already. Anyways! Short post tonight because not a lot happened today. Good night world!
No comments:
Post a Comment