October 13, 2010

No Beuno

Today was not a good day. I'm still sick. At least this cold is no longer making me feel pressure under and around my eyes making my eyes feel like they're going to burst out of their sockets. But now it has moved to my throat where I currently have a crazy sore throat and a cough like an old man whose smoked for 50 years. And to top it all off, after seeing an email from hubby pop up on my BB, I read it and am instantly crushed. Not all of it was bad but I just can't get over this one part. He talks about how he feels no joy working where he does anymore and even says this....


"I really couldn’t even get excited about being another day closer to seeing you"


That killed me! The only thing keeping me going right now is knowing I'm one day closer to having him home again and he tells me that! I'm so hurt and upset by it that I couldn't respond. I don't know what to say to that! I don't know how to react to that! I'm dying inside because I feel like I'm dealing with everything, but the one thing that keeps a smile on my face to the rest of the world is knowing that my husband loves me and that he can't wait to see me again and that he's itching to see me as bas as I am wanting to see him. But apparently not. I just want to cry.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are dealing with all that! I'm sending you hugs! I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, unfortunetly today's not turning out much better. I just want to go back to bed but I gotta go to work, so guess life goes on.

    ReplyDelete