
Other fun and interesting things I've done this week:
- picked up my bridesmaids dress for my friends' wedding
- bought some school supplies for the upcoming school year
- bought boxes for some care packages for my boys and filled them
- went to the best local art museum and thoroughly enjoyed it
- went to the Navy night at the Tide's baseball and got to see fireworks after
- found out an old friend is moving back to town this month
While I feel very accomplished and back into living a life instead of this ho-hum bla-zay feeling because I hadn't gone out to do anything really; I know I have a lot of things on my perpetual "To Do" list. Like:
- document and deliver my huge mountain of stuff to Salvation Army
- organize and do some filing of important paperwork
- bring some clothes to the tailor (which now includes the bridesmaids dress)
- figure out a way to get all my files off of my dead laptop
- laundry
- dishes
- cleaning
- weed-whacking
- find an anniversary gift for my hubs since that's next month
- finish hubs' blankets
- send out boxes
But still! Because of my triumph today I went to TGI Fridays and had a wonderful late lunch/ early dinner meal and watch a replay of the Pats/ Saints game! (Oh I am so glad football is back on! I've missed it so!) My friend Lisa came by he restaurant with her new beau. It was nice to finally meet him after hearing so much about him. He's a good guy for her. A true southern gentleman and I hope they hit it off and continue to grow close. They're just plain cute together! lol
Alright, world. Well I am off to bed because it's late and I gotta get up in the morning! G'night!
Congrats on mowing the lawn!! I have never tried. haha
ReplyDelete