I AM A MACHINE TODAY!!!!
It's not even 3pm yet and I've done the following:
*5 loads of laundry
*2 loads of dishes
*general tidying of the downstairs
*cleaned out the fridge
*clipped, organized and cleaned out expired coupons
*taken out the trash
Now maybe that doesn't sound like a whole lot, but for ME, IT IS!!!!! I freely admit that I sit on my fat butt during my time off from work. But today I feel like I have accomplished so much. I also have plans to bake cookies, prepare a slow cooker meal for tomorrow, and continue with the last bits of laundry. Now only if I can motivate myself to become a FOLDING machine all will to done and well!
You're on a roll! I wish I had the same drive you do today. I woke up not feeling well, and I haven't accomplished much.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!